Rameshwar Nath Koul Bamezai
December 26, 1951 |
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
|Institutions||Jawaharlal Nehru University, National Centre of Applied Human Genetics, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University|
|Alma mater||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Known for||Human genetics, cancer genomics, bioinformatics, RNA interference|
|Notable awards||Padma Shri (2012)|
National Centre of Applied Human Genetics
Rameshwar Nath Koul Bamezai is an Indian scientist in the field of human genetics and cancer biology. He is the coordinator of the National Centre of Applied Human Genetics, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Delhi). He has served as the Vice chancellor of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University. He was honoured with the Padma Shri Award by the President of India for his contributions to the fields of science and technology, in 2012. An elected fellow of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, he has published many articles on his research.
- "Padma Awards". pib. January 27, 2013. Retrieved January 27, 2013.
- "List of Fellows - NAMS" (PDF). National Academy of Medical Sciences. 2016. Retrieved March 19, 2016.
- Ex-SUMMARY of Curriculum Vitae: R.N.K. BAMEZAI (PDF), Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
- "Prof. Bamezai as the new VC of Mata Vaishno Devi University". GroundReport. 2010-01-10. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "Prof. R.N.K. Bamezai". Jawaharlal Nehru University. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "INSA". Indian National Science Academy. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "COORDINATOR's". National Centre of Applied Human Genetics, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- Bamezai, R. N. K.; Nĺaraçnga, Vaiâsnĺa (January 1, 2008). "Voices and Genes" (1st ed.). Academic Excellence. ISBN 9788189901844. Retrieved 2012-01-25.