|Occupation(s)||Professional Musician, Composer|
|Instruments||Drums, Daf, Tombak
Conga, Djembe, Cajon
|Years active||1998 - Present|
Pure Steel Records
Born 1969 in Tehran, Worked with Tehran Symphony Orchestra for some years as a Cello player.
Found an all percussion band named Ramin Rahimi’s Tapesh in 1998. a 25-member big band in concerts.
In 2008-9 Ramin worked on Angband’s second album “Visions of the Seeker” and then focused to write materials for his new solo album “The Pulse of Persia”, the album released in June 2010 through ARC Music, a more colorful release due to many guest musicians on Persian folk instruments. 
Ramin Rahimi played many concerts in his own country. Beside that many world music listeneres have seen him on stage in many countries, including Turkey, Germany, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Armenia, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.
- Iranian Percussion (2009) ARC Music
- The Pulse of Persia (2010) ARC Music
- Persian Percussion Electrified (2012) ARC Music
- Rising from Apadana (2008) Pure Steel Records
- Visions of the Seeker (2010) Pure Steel Records
- Saved from the Truth (2012) Pure Steel Records
- Masters of Percussion Vol.3 (2009) ARC Music
- "The Official site of Angband". Angbandmetal.com. Retrieved 2012-10-16.
- "World Music Central". Worldmusiccentral.org. Retrieved 2012-10-16.
- TJNelson. "Persian Pulses". World Music Central. Retrieved June 11, 2010.
- Adam Greenberg. "The Pulse of Persia". Allmusic.
- "BBC Radio 3 - Late Junction, 22/06/2010". Bbc.co.uk. 2010-06-22. Retrieved 2012-10-16.