||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2015)|
|Born||Ramit Singh Sethi
June 30, 1982
California, United States
|Residence||New York, NY, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Stanford University (B.A.), 2004 (M.A.), 2005|
|Known for||New York Times Bestseller|
|Relatives||Prab Sethi (father)
Neelam Sethi (mother)
Maneesh Sethi (brother)
Ramit Singh Sethi is an American personal finance advisor and entrepreneur. Sethi is the author of the 2009 book on personal finance, I Will Teach You To Be Rich, a New York Times Bestseller, owner of iwillteachyoutoberich.com, and owner and a co-founder of PBworks, a commercial wiki website.
He attended Bella Vista High School in Fair Oaks, CA,. In 2004, he graduated from Stanford University with a Bachelor of Arts (Information & Society) in Science, Technology & Society with a minor in Psychology. In 2005 he received a Master of Arts in Sociology (Social Psychology and Interpersonal Processes), also from Stanford.
- IWillTeachYoutobeRich.com, Ramit Sethi's blog
- Kimberly Palmer (March 2009). "Ramit Sethi: Yes, You Can Still Be Rich". Alpha Consumer (usnews.com).
- Cullen, Terri (March 3, 2005). "Blogs Expose Personal Finance: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". Finance Blogs, Warts and All - WSJ.com. Retrieved March 3, 2005.
- Ron Lieber (4 May 2012). "How to Raise a Financial Wizard". New York Times. Retrieved 3 Jul 2014.
- "How Ramit Sethi became a NY Times Bestselling Author and A Master Blogger".
- "Ramit Sethi: The new finance guru on the block". New York: CNN Money. December 13, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- "Paperback Business Best Sellers". New York: New York Times. April 5, 2009. pp. BU6. Retrieved April 3, 2009.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich, by Ramit Sethi
- About PBWorks accessed 22 December 2012
- "Ramit Sethi: Did You Know?". South Asian Exec. January 11, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- Stanford Alumni Association
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|