This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ramit Singh Sethi|
June 30, 1982
California, United States
|Residence||New York, NY, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Stanford University (B.A.), 2004 (M.A.), 2005|
Prab Sethi (father)|
Neelam Sethi (mother)
Maneesh Sethi (brother)
Ramit Singh Sethi is an American personal finance advisor and entrepreneur. Sethi is the author of the 2009 book on personal finance, I Will Teach You To Be Rich and founder of GrowthLab.com, owner of IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com, and owner and a co-founder of PBworks, a commercial wiki website.
He attended Bella Vista High School in Fair Oaks, CA,. In 2004, he graduated from Stanford University with a Bachelor of Arts (Information & Society) in Science, Technology & Society with a minor in Psychology. In 2005 he received a Master of Arts in Sociology (Social Psychology and Interpersonal Processes), also from Stanford.
In addition to the blog, Sethi has released multiple courses online.
- Earn 1k
- Find Your Dream Job -
- Ramit's Brain Trust
- Zero to Launch
- Call to Action
In 2015, Sethi announced the launch of GrowthLab.com, an end-to-end online marketing resource.
Ramit Sethi got engaged in 2017 to Cassandra Campa who works as a fashion buyer for Equinox Fitness.
In 2009, Sethi released I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
According to five Glassdoor reviews, Ramit's company "I Will Teach You to be Rich" has a 2.9 star rating out of 5 from current and former employees. Only 23% of current or former employees recommend the company to a friend.
Ramit's content has been criticized for being ineffective.
- IWillTeachYoutobeRich.com, Ramit Sethi's blog
- Kimes, Mina (Dec 13, 2011) "Ramit Sethi: "The new finance guru on the block" Fortune
- Lieber, Ron (May 4, 2012). "How to Raise a Financial Wizard". New York Times
- Schifrin, Matt (June 24, 2013). "Ramit Sethi: How To Force Yourself To Go To The Gym" Forbes
- Kimberly Palmer (March 2009). "Ramit Sethi: Yes, You Can Still Be Rich". Alpha Consumer (usnews.com).
- Cullen, Terri (March 3, 2005). "Blogs Expose Personal Finance: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". WSJ.com. Retrieved March 3, 2005.
- Ron Lieber (4 May 2012). "How to Raise a Financial Wizard". New York Times. Retrieved 3 Jul 2014.
- "Ramit Sethi: The new finance guru on the block". New York: CNN Money. December 13, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- "Start, Build & Grow a Successful Online Business". growthlab.com. Retrieved 2017-03-12.
- About PBWorks accessed 22 December 2012
- "Ramit Sethi: Did You Know?". South Asian Exec. January 11, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- Stanford Alumni Association
- "GrowthLab | Start and Grow Your Online Business". GrowthLab | Start and Grow Your Online Business. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Instagram post by Ramit Sethi • Apr 24, 2017 at 5:25pm UTC". Instagram. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|