Ramit Singh Sethi
June 30, 1982
California, United States
|Residence||New York, NY, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Stanford University (B.A.), 2004 (M.A.), 2005|
|Relatives||Prab Sethi (father)|
Neelam Sethi (mother)
Maneesh Sethi (brother)
Ramit Singh Sethi is an American personal finance advisor and entrepreneur. Sethi is the author of the 2009 New York Times Best Seller, I Will Teach You to Be Rich and founder of GrowthLab.com, owner of IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com, and owner and a co-founder of PBworks, a commercial wiki website.
In addition to his blog, Sethi has released multiple online courses:
- Mental Mastery
- Teach Yourself Anything
- How to Talk to Anybody
- Success Triggers
- The Finishers Formula
- Instant Network
- The No-Stress Guide to Negotiating Your Salary
- Overnight Resume Makeover
- 50 Proven Email Scripts
- Zero to Launch
- Call to Action
- Ramit's 6-Figure Consulting System
- 1K on the Side
- Find Your Dream Job
- How to Win the Game of Advanced Personal Finance
- Delegate and Done
- Behind the Sales Page
In 2015, Sethi announced the launch of GrowthLab.com, an end-to-end online marketing resource.
Personal life and education
He attended Bella Vista High School in Fair Oaks, CA,. In 2004, he graduated from Stanford University with a Bachelor of Arts (Information & Society) in Science, Technology & Society with a minor in Psychology. In 2005 he received a Master of Arts in Sociology (Social Psychology and Interpersonal Processes), also from Stanford.
- Ron Lieber (4 May 2012). "How to Raise a Financial Wizard". New York Times. Retrieved 3 Jul 2014.
- "Ramit Sethi: The new finance guru on the block". New York: CNN Money. December 13, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- "Start, Build & Grow a Successful Online Business". growthlab.com. Retrieved 2017-03-12.
- About PBWorks accessed 22 December 2012
- "Products & Courses". I Will Teach You To Be Rich. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "GrowthLab | Start and Grow Your Online Business". GrowthLab | Start and Grow Your Online Business. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Ramit Sethi: Did You Know?". South Asian Exec. January 11, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- Stanford Alumni Association
- Patton, Meiko (2016-02-08). "'I Will Teach You To Be Rich.' Here's How One Man Continues to Make Good on That Promise". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- IWillTeachYoutobeRich.com, Ramit Sethi's blog
- Kimes, Mina (Dec 13, 2011) "Ramit Sethi: "The new finance guru on the block" Fortune
- Lieber, Ron (May 4, 2012). "How to Raise a Financial Wizard". New York Times
- Schifrin, Matt (June 24, 2013). "Ramit Sethi: How To Force Yourself To Go To The Gym" Forbes
- Kimberly Palmer (March 2009). "Ramit Sethi: Yes, You Can Still Be Rich". Alpha Consumer (usnews.com).
- Cullen, Terri (March 3, 2005). "Blogs Expose Personal Finance: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". WSJ.com. Retrieved March 3, 2005.