Harewood during Ravens practice at Navy–Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, August 2012
3 February 1987|
Saint Michael, Barbados
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||334 lb (151 kg)|
|High school:||St. Michael (BB) Queens College|
|NFL Draft:||2010 / Round: 6 / Pick: 194|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|CARIFTA Games |
|2003 Port of Spain||Shot put|
Ramon Harewood (born 3 February 1987) is a former Barbadian American football offensive tackle. He played college football at Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia, was drafted in the 6th Round of the 2010 NFL Draft, the Ravens signing him to a three-year contract.
|Ht||Wt||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 6 in
|5.11 s||1.83 s||2.95 s||24 in
|9 ft 3 in
|Values were taken at Morehouse's Pro Day. See also NFL's scouting report.|
He was drafted in the sixth round by the Baltimore Ravens of the 2010 NFL Draft. Harewood's 2010-2011 season ended prior to the first regular season game, when he underwent surgery on each of his knees and was subsequently placed on injured reserve. His second NFL season was also ended before the start of the regular season, due to surgery on torn ankle ligaments and the Ravens again placing him on injured reserve.
After spending two seasons on injured reserve, Harewood went into the 2012 season and won a starting job at left guard. He made his debut in week 1 of the NFL season on Monday Night Football against the Cincinnati Bengals.
On August 25, 2013, he was waived by the Ravens.
- Aaron Wilson [@AaronWilson_NFL] (28 June 2010). "The Ravens have agreed to terms on a three-year deal with sixth-round Ramon Harewood that includes a $74,171 signing bonus, per a source" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Ramon Harewood". NFL Draft Scout. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 April 2012. Retrieved 15 September 2012.
- Mink, Ryan (August 25, 2013). "Ravens Release 12 Players". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved August 31, 2013.
- Moree, Brandon. "Broncos Sign Eight to Future Contracts". Denverbroncos.com. Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "Broncos sign third-round tackle Michael Schofield, fifth-round linebacker Lamin Barrow". The Denver Post. June 3, 2014. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|