|No. 50 Buffalo Bills|
|Date of birth:||August 10, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||232 lb (105 kg)|
|High school:||Champlin (MN) Park|
|College:||North Dakota State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2015|
Ramon Humber (born August 10, 1987) is an American football linebacker for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He attended Champlin Park High School in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, then played college football at North Dakota State.
Humber led the Colts with 17 special teams tackles during 2009, and was active on special teams in that season's playoffs and Super Bowl. In 2010, he was placed on injured reserve after two games with a broken hand, and was waived from injured reserve on November 9, 2010.
New Orleans Saints
The New Orleans Saints signed him on December 1. He played in 13 games in 2011. In 2012 he was suspended for the first three games of the season for a violation of the NFL substance abuse policy, then restored to the active roster. On February 8, 2016, Humber was released by the Saints.
New England Patriots
- Mark Craig, "Colts are equal-opportunity employers; The team digs up talent everywhere, which is how it found former Champlin Park High player Ramon Humber, a special teams standout." Star Tribune, February 24, 2010 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- Mike Triplett, "New Orleans Saints sign linebacker Ramon Humber, release quarterback Sean Canfield", Times-Picayune, December 1, 2010.
- Guerry Smith, "Saints starting linebackers hit with injuries", CBSSports.com, August 20, 2012.
- "Saints release WR Camarillo, activate LB Humber", Fox News Channel, September 26, 2012.
- "Patriots make roster moves to meet 75-man limit". Patriots.com.
- Brown, Chris. "Bills add veteran LB Ramon Humber; K Gay released". BuffaloBills.