This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nomar in January 2011
|Born||9 January 1974|
Ramón Nomar (born 9 January 1974) is a Venezuelan pornographic actor. He started his pornographic career around the age of 23, and he has worked with pornographic film producers Reality Kings, Brazzers and New Sensation.
Nomar got his first break in hardcore with the Italian director Luca Damiano, who organized a casting at the Barcelona International Erotic Film Festival. Nomar eventually broke into both the European and U.S. industries. He has stated in the past that he had always been in favor of well-scripted features as opposed to gonzo pornography, although he had no objections to appearing in films of either style.
- 1998 Hot d'Or Award – Best New Actor
- 2004 Ninfa Prize – Best Spanish Actor (616DF - El Diablo español vs las luchadoras del este)
- 2006 Ninfa Prize – Best Spanish Actor (Mantis)
- 2012 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene (Asa Akira Is Insatiable 2) with Asa Akira, Erik Everhard, Toni Ribas, Danny Mountain, Jon Jon, Broc Adams & John Strong
- 2013 AVN Award – Best Double Penetration Sex Scene (Asa Akira Is Insatiable 3) with Asa Akira & Mick Blue
- 2013 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene (Asa Akira Is Insatiable 3) with Asa Akira, Erik Everhard & Mick Blue
- 2013 AVN Award – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (B/B/G) (Lexi) with Lexi Belle and Mick Blue
- 2013 XBIZ Award – Best Scene - Feature Movie (Wasteland) with Lily Carter, Lily Labeau, Mick Blue, David Perry and Toni Ribas
- 2014 AVN Award – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (B/B/G) (Anikka) with Anikka Albrite and James Deen
- 2015 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene (Gangbang Me) with A.J. Applegate, John Strong, Erik Everhard, Mr. Pete, Mick Blue, James Deen and Jon Jon
- 2015 AVN Award – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (B/B/G) (Allie) with Allie Haze and Mick Blue
- "ramon nomar". iafd.com. 1974-01-09. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Ramón Guevara". IMDB. Retrieved 24 February 2011.
- "Ramon Nomar". Archived from the original on 9 July 2007. Retrieved 24 February 2011.
- "International erotic film festiva of Barcelona - FICEB". FICEB.com. Archived from the original on 11 October 2004. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "The FICEB Ninfa, Tacón de Aguja and HeatGay Awards". Web.archive.org. 2007-06-09. Archived from the original on 2007-06-09. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "2012 Winners". avnawards.avn.com. Archived from the original on July 17, 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- "AVN Announces the 2012 AVN Award Winners". Business.avn.com. 22 January 2012. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "And Now... The 2013 AVN Award Winners!".
- "Ramon Nomar at the Adult Film Database". Adultfilmdatabase.com. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "XBIZ Awards - Winners". xbiz.com. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2014 AVN Awards". Business.avn.com. 2014-01-21. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2015 AVN Awards". AVN. 2015-01-24. Retrieved 2015-01-25.
- Ramón Nomar on IMDb
- Ramón Nomar at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Ramón Nomar at the Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Spanish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|