Ramon S. Ang
|Ramón S. Ang|
|Born||January 14, 1954|
|Education||Far Eastern University|
|Known for||San Miguel Corporation|
|Net worth||US$2.5 Billion (June 2018)|
Ramón See Ang (born January 14, 1954) is a Chinese Filipino businessman.
He is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Top Frontier Investment Holdings, Inc. (PSE: TFHI), the largest shareholder of San Miguel Corporation (PSE: SMC). He is also the Vice-Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer of SMC and the Chairman of Cyber Bay Corporation (PSE: CYBR) and Eagle Cement Corporation (PSE: EAGLE).
Ang was elected Vice-Chairman of SMC in January 1999; and in March 2002, its President and Chief Operating Officer. In June 2012, he gained control of SMC after acquiring the shares owned by Eduardo Cojuangco, Jr.
- "Board of Directors, and Executive Officers". Top Frontier Investment Holdings, Inc. webpage. Retrieved June 18, 2018.
- "Ramon Ang". San Miguel Corporation webpage. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- "Ramon Ang". Forbes online. Retrieved July 23, 2017.
- "Ramon Ang takes full control of San Miguel Corporation | Inquirer Business". Business.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- "Ramon Ang's Privado Holdings buys 3.44 million San Miguel shares │ Money │ GMA News Online". Gmanetwork.com. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- "Ramon Ang: Why Is The San Miguel "Ownership" So Controversial ?". The EQualizer Post. 2012-07-02. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- Agustin, Victor C. (2014-01-13). "COCKTALES | Inigo Zobel is largest San Miguel shareholder, more than twice bigger than Ramon Ang". Interaksyon.com. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- Visconti, Katherine (2012-09-11). "How Ramon Ang paid for Cojuangco's shares in San Miguel". Rappler.com. Retrieved 2017-07-11.
|This business-related biographical article from the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|