Ramon S. Ang
Ramon S. Ang (born January 14, 1954) is a Filipino businessman. He is the Vice-Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer of San Miguel Corporation (PSE: SMC). He is also Chairman of Cyber Bay Corporation (PSE: CYBR). As of 2013, his net worth was estimated at $260 million.
Ang was elected Vice-Chairman of San Miguel Corporation in January 1999; and in March 2002, its President and Chief Operating Officer. In June 2012, Ang gained control of San Miguel Corporation after acquiring the shares owned by Eduardo Cojuangco, Jr.
- Cathy Rose A. Garcia (1 August 2013). "Ang, Araneta make it to PH rich list; 9 tycoons 'poorer'". ABS-CBN. Retrieved 5 November 2013.
- "Ramon Ang takes full control of San Miguel Corporation | Inquirer Business". Business.inquirer.net. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- "Ramon Ang's Privado Holdings buys 3.44 million San Miguel shares │ Money │ GMA News Online". Gmanetwork.com. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- "Ramon Ang: Why Is The San Miguel "Ownership" So Controversial ?". The EQualizer Post. 2012-07-02. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
- Agustin, Victor C. (2014-01-13). "COCKTALES | Inigo Zobel is largest San Miguel shareholder, more than twice bigger than Ramon Ang". Interaksyon.com. Retrieved 2015-08-01.
|This business-related biographical article from the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|