|Occupation||producer, video artist, host, actress, documentarian, lecturer, professor|
|Alma mater||New York University
Ramona heads a production company in Canada that specializes in multiplatform content and digital topics. She is the producer of Rdigitalife.com and of Avatar Secrets, an interactive documentary for TVO.
Born in Toronto, she was named after the Ramones by her punk rock parents, Michaele Jordana and Douglas Pringle. Ramona started her career doing a series of international commercials for Ricola, where she played Heidi which quickly developed a fan following online, and made Pringle instantly recognizable as "The Ricola Girl". She was discovered for the campaign by the director Simon West.
As an actress Pringle has worked with mainstream artists Russell Crowe, Ron Howard, Anjelica Huston, Andie MacDowell, Justin Timberlake, Paul Giamatti, and Clive Owen. Credits like the Ricola Campaign and New Line Cinema's Shoot 'em Up and her role as "muse" in Michaele Jordana's CYBORG series  have earned Ramona a cult following online.
Pringle is the host of Rdigitalife and has been a recurring host the web cast of Idea City. Previously she also hosted The X, CBC Television's flagship program for teens where she interviewed bands, celebrities, athletes and writers in Toronto and Los Angeles.
Ramona Pringle has a BFA Honors degree in Film and Video from York University in Toronto, Canada, and a Master's degree in Interactive Media from NYU’s Interactive Telecommunications Program, in New York, where she developed multiplatform, interactive projects including the Alternate Reality Game (ARG) “Social Life NY”, the multi-channel installation “Ballerina Remix” exhibited at the New York Hall of Science, and her thesis “Paranoia: Emotional Perception in the Interactive Cinematic Experience”. As a multimedia artist, Ramona has produced and conceptualized several large scale immersive installations including Winter Sky at Sherway Gardens and The Media Tree at Casino Niagara, as well as her interactive documentary remix installation which was presented during Nuit Blanche 2012  in Toronto, and allowed users to become part of the live documentary and shape the narrative as it unfolded.
She taught film and acting at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts before joining Ryerson University where she is a New Media faculty member in the RTA School of Media  and the Master’s in Digital Media. She is a member of the Transmedia Center and an advisor to the Digital Media Zone.
As an Interactive Media Producer, she splits her time between Toronto and New York, working with the Ramona Pringle Productions and the PeakMedia Collective. Previously she worked on the PBS Frontline program “Digital Nation”  with Douglas Rushkoff, where she has developed “Your Stories”  a portal for user-generated content and participatory media about life in the digital age, a forefront multiplatform documentary project. A multiplatform producer examining the virtual world, her project Avatar Secrets chronicles her journey into World of Warcraft in search of real world wisdom was featured in the New York Times, and presented at SXSW where she shared her story and lessons learned.
Pringle's creative and scholarly work focuses on the relationship between humans and technology, and fostering a conversation about technology that has less to do with gadgets and apps and more to do with people. Her work features interviews with Ray Kurzweil, Vint Cerf, Sherry Turkle, Clay Shirky, Marvin Ammori and countless others. Her work also looks at the relationship between storytelling, art, technology and innovation, and the role of interdisciplinarity in forecasting the future. She has spoken at conferences including SXSW, NXNE, the National Association of Media Literacy, and the World Future Society  and has been featured in Mashable, the New York Times, Huffington Post, the Toronto Star and on CTV.
Ramona was named one of the "10 to Watch" for 2013 by Playback Magazine.
- Murdoch Mysteries 2011
- Degrassi: The Next Generation (2008)
- Shoot 'Em Up (2007)
- Skinwalkers (2006)
- Firehouse Dog (2006)
- "Monday Report"
- Cinderella Man (2005)
- Riding the Bus with My Sister (2005)
- The X (2005)
- Mutant X, episode: "Dream Lover" (2004)
- Blue Murder, episode: "Boy Band" (2003)
- On the Line (2001)
- Doc, episode: "Face in the Mirror" (2001)
- Model Behavior (2000)
- Ramona Pringle at the Internet Movie Database
- Official Website
- Interactive Media Producer, PBS FRONTLINE Digital Nation
- Love at First Kill: When Avatars Find Real Life Love
- What is RdigitaLIFE?
- Peter Goddard. "From X-ray robots to painted cyborgs". The Toronto Star. Retrieved 2010-04-20.
- PBS FRONTLINE. "Who We Are". Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- RTA. [(http://www.ryersonrta.com/people/pringle-ramona/) "Pringle, Ramona Bachelor & Master of Arts - Ryerson RTA"]. Retrieved 2013-07-23.
- [(http://ramonapringle.com/aboutcontact.html) "Ramona Pringle About"]. Retrieved 2013-07-23.
- Peter Goddard (2010-04-07). "From X-ray robots to painted cyborgs". The Toronto Star. Retrieved 2010-04-20.
- no author. "Answers.com, Ricola". Retrieved 2010-04-20.
- "IMDB". Retrieved 2010-04-20.
- Peter Goddard (2010-04-07). "From X-ray robots to painted cyborgs". The Star (Toronto). Retrieved 2010-04-20.
- "Bravo News". Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- "Idea City recap". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- yaminie patodia. "Alternate Reality Games". Retrieved 2010-04-20.
- "Ramona Pringle ITP Thesis". Retrieved 2010-04-20.
- "Live Documentary Remix recap". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "RTA School of Media". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Masters in Digital Media". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Digital Media Zone Advisory Board". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Digital Nation Who We Are". Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- "Digital Nation "Your Stories"". Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- Alex pasternack (2010-02-11). "Attention -- The Internet Is Killing Ours". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2010-03-02.
- stephanie rosenbloom (2011-04-22). "Warcraft Avatars Find Real Life Love". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-07-24.
- "NXNE Presenters". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "NAMLE Presenters". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Life Imitates Art: Cyborgs Cinema and Future Scenarios World Future". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "The Impending Social COnsequences of Augmented Reality". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "CTV News". Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- Katie Bailey. "The 2013 10 To Watch: Ramona Pringle". Playback Magazine. Retrieved 2013-09-18.