|Born||28 January 1974|
|Occupation||Writer, poet. actor|
He was Dichter des Vaderlands (Poet of the Fatherland; an unofficial title for the Dutch poet laureate) between January 2009 and January 2013. The concept of this was created by the Dutch newspaper NRC Handelsblad, the Nederlandse Programma Stichting and the foundation Poetry International in January 2000. Before Ramsey was Poet of the City of Antwerp, Belgium, in 2005. In 2005 he received the Hugues C. Pernath-prijs.
In June 2014, an adaptation for the stage (in Dutch) of Ayn Rand's novel The Fountainhead (Toneelgroep Amsterdam) was presented at the Holland Festival, directed by Ivo van Hove, with Ramsey Nasr as Howard Roark.
- 1995 Frans en Duits
- 1998 Thuisfront
- 1999 One Man and His Dog
- 2000 Mariken
- 2001 Liefje
- 2001 Magonia
- 2002 The Enclave
- 2003 Hotel Bellevue
- 2004 Armando
- 2004 Mon ange
- 2005 Live!
- 2008 Het echte leven
- 2011 Goltzius and the Pelican Company
- 2014 Mary Stuart - Davison, Toneelgroep Amsterdam
- 2013-'16 Long day's journey into night - Jamie Tyrone, Toneelgroep Amsterdam
- 2014-'17 The Fountainhead - Howard Roark, Toneelgroep Amsterdam
- 2015-'17 Kings of War - Henry V, Richmond, Toneelgroep Amsterdam
- 2015-'17 Husbands and Wives - Gabe, Toneelgroep Amsterdam
- 2015-'17 The other voice - Hoofdrol, Toneelgroep Amsterdam
- 2016-'17 Roman Tragedies - Menenius, Lepidus, Toneelgroep Amsterdam
Driek van Wissen
| Dutch Poet Laureate
"Dichter des Vaderlands"
2009 – 2013