From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramsgate is the name of the following places:
- Ramsgate, a seaside town on the South coast of England; United Kingdom
- The Grange, Ramsgate Home of the Victorian architect and designer August Pugin.
- Montefiore Synagogue Private synagogue of Sir Moses Montefiore.
- Townley House Queen Victoria used to stay here on summer holidays as a child.
- Chatham House Grammar School Founded in 1797 as a boarding school by William Humble
- Ramsgate Maritime Museum Situated in the Clock House in Ramsgate harbour.
- Ramsgate lifeboat station Provides an inshore boat and an offshore boat.
- Ramsgate, KwaZulu-Natal, a town in South Africa
- Ramsgate, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia
- Town of Ramsgate pub in Wapping, East London, England dates from the 17th century.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramsgate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.