|Born||March 1, 1967|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts, Doctor of Medicine|
|Alma mater||University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Medical Branch|
|Occupation||Plastic and reconstructive surgeon|
|Known for||Plastic surgery, Rhinoplasty, Facelifts|
|Website||Ramtin Kassir's page|
Ramtin Kassir, MD, FACS, (born March 1, 1967) is an ear, nose, and throat and plastic and reconstructive surgeon who currently heads the Mona Lisa Cosmetic Surgery Center in Wayne, New Jersey, Ridgewood NJ, and NYC. He is also affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, N.Y. St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital, St. Joseph’s Regional Hospital in Paterson, NJ; Chilton Medical Center, and Wayne Surgical Center. 
From 1984 to 1997, Kassir attended several Universities in Texas and South Florida for his medical studies as detailed below:
- University of South Florida College of Medicine. Fellowship, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. 1996 – 1997.
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Residency, head and neck surgery. 1991 – 1996.
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Academic scholarships, National Institutes of Health grant, fellowship from American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, outstanding research awards. 1987 – 1991.
- University of Texas at Austin. Bachelor of Arts in biology. 1984 – 1987.
- Triple-Blind, Prospective, Single Center, Internally-Controlled Comparative Study Between AbobotulinumtoxinA and OnabotulinumtoxinA for the Treatment of Facial Rhytids. Ramtin Kassir, MD, Aparanjita Kolluru, MD, Martin Kassir, MD. Dermatology and Therapy, August 2013.
- Combination Surgical Excision and Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser for Treatment of Rhinophyma. Ramtin Kassir, Johonna Gilbreath, Ali Sajjadian. World Journal of Plastic Surgery. Vol.1, No.1, January 2012.
- Extensive Necrosis After Injection of hyaluronic acid filler: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Ramtin Kassir, MD., Aparanjita Kolluru, MD, Martin Kassir, MD. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 10, 224-231.
- Intense Pulsed Light for the Treatment of Rosacea and Telangiectasias. Ramtin Kassir, MD, Aparanjita Kolluru MD, Martin Kassir, MD. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. August 2011
- Algorithm for Correction of Nasal Tip Ptosis Siamk Agha Mohammadi, Md, PhD, Ramtin Kassir, MD, Ali Sajjadian, MD
- Biomechanics of A- to-T Flap Design. Stevens C, Tan L, Kassir R, Calhoun K. Laryngoscope 1999, Jan; 109 (1)
- Management of Malar Folds in Blepharoplasty. Farrior RT, Kassir RR. Laryngoscope 1998, Nov; 108 (11Pt 1): 1659-63.
- Osteosarcoma of the Head and Neck: Meta-analysis of Nonrandomized Studies. Kassir R, Rassekh CH, Kinsella J. Laryngoscope, Vol. 107, No. 1, pp:56-61, January 1997.
- Extensive Necrosis After Injection of hyaluronic acid filler: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Ramtin Kassir, MD., Aparanjita Kolluru, MD, Martin Kassir, MD. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2011 Sep;10(3):224-31.
- Biomechanics of the Helical Rim Advancement Flap. Slaughter D, Kassir R, Calhoun K. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surgery 1996 Oct, 122 (10):1119-23.
- In Situ Studies of the Primary Immune Response to (4-Hydroxy-3-Nitrophenyl) Acetyl I. The Architecture and Dynamics of Responding Cell Populations. Jacob J, Kassir R, Kelsoe G. J. Exp Med 1991 May 1; 173(5): 1165-75.
Kassir performs facial rejuvenation procedures including rhinoplasty, facelifts, eyelid-lifts, and laser-lifts. Dr. Kassir is director of the Mona Lisa Cosmetic Surgery Center with locations in Wayne NJ, Ridgewood, NJ as well, Park Ave NYC, and was the former chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Wayne, NJ. On September 10, 2013, he organized in New York, the first “Faces of Beauty” fashion show where he showcased his work using former clients as models.
Kassir is professionally affiliated, certified and a fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology, and the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Kassir has lectured at the International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS) World Congress in Paris in January 2015. He also contributed to The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Fox News, and other media outlets. He featured in the Fall-Winter 2013 Art Bodega Magazine, a publication of celebrity news and fashion trends. Most recently, he was featured on ABC’s The Doctors, where he restored a natural look to a woman who had a deformed, cat-like, appearance from 29 previous plastic surgeries.
- "WAYNE, NJ - Plastic Surgery NJ | Top Plastic Surgeon in New Jersey". drkassir.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "PARK AVE, NYC | Plastic Surgery NYC | Best Plastic Surgeon in New York". parkavesurgeon.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "Dr. Ramtin Kassir MD". U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- "Ramtin R. Kassir, MD Department of Surgery Specializing in Otolaryngology". St. Joseph Health. 3 February 2014. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- "Ramtin Kassir, MD, FACS". Plastic Surgery Practice. December 15, 2010. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- "NYS Professions - Online Verifications". www.nysed.gov. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- "PUBLIC VERIFICATION / PHYSICIAN PROFILE". Texas Medical Board. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners". New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "FL DOH MQA Search Portal | License Verification For Practitioner Details". appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- Kassir, Ramtin; Kolluru, Aparanjita; Kassir, Martin (2013-08-16). "Triple-Blind, Prospective, Internally Controlled Comparative Study Between AbobotulinumtoxinA and OnabotulinumtoxinA for the Treatment of Facial Rhytids". Dermatology and Therapy. 3 (2): 179–189. doi:10.1007/s13555-013-0033-y. ISSN 2193-8210. PMC 3889301. PMID 24318416.
- Kassir, Ramtin; Gilbreath, Johonna (January 2012). "Combination Surgical Excision and Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser for Treatment of Rhinophyma". World Journal of Plastic Surgery. 1 (1): 36–40. PMC 4344964. PMID 25734042.
- Kassir, Ramtin; Kolluru, Aparanjita; Kassir, Martin (2011-08-17). "Intense pulsed light for the treatment of Rosacea and Telangiectasias". Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. 13 (5): 216–222. doi:10.3109/14764172.2011.613480. ISSN 1476-4172. PMID 21848421.
- "Algorithm for Correction of Nasal Tip Ptosis". asps.confex.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- Stevens, Carl “Rusty”; Tan, Luke; Kassir, Ramtin; Calhoun, Karen (1999-01-01). "Biomechanics of A-to-T Flap Design". The Laryngoscope. 109 (1): 113–117. doi:10.1097/00005537-199901000-00022. ISSN 0023-852X.
- Farrior, Richard T.; Kassir, Ramtin R. (1998-11-01). "Management of malar folds in blepharoplasty". The Laryngoscope. 108 (11): 1659–1663. doi:10.1097/00005537-199811000-00013. ISSN 0023-852X.
- Kassir, Ramtin; CH., Rassekh (1997). "Osteosarcoma of the Head and Neck: Meta-analysis of Nonrandomized Studies". The Laryngoscope. 107 (1): 56–61. doi:10.1097/00005537-199701000-00013. PMID 9001266.
- Kassir, Ramtin; Kolluru, Aparanjita (September 2011). "Extensive Necrosis After Injection of hyaluronic acid filler: Case Report and Review of the Literature". Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 10 (3): 224–31. doi:10.1111/j.1473-2165.2011.00562.x. PMID 21896135.
- Calhoun, K. H.; Slaughter, D.; Kassir, R.; Seikaly, H.; Hokanson, J. A. (1996-10-01). "Biomechanics of the Helical Rim Advancement Flap". Archives of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery. 122 (10): 1119–1123. doi:10.1001/archotol.1996.01890220083014. ISSN 0886-4470.
- Jacob, J.; Kassir, Ramtin (1 May 1991). "In Situ Studies of the Primary Immune Response to (4-Hydroxy-3-Nitrophenyl) Acetyl I. The Architecture and Dynamics of Responding Cell Populations". Journal of Experimental Medicine. 173 (5): 1165–75. doi:10.1084/jem.173.5.1165. PMC 2118845. PMID 1902502.
- "Top NYC Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Ramtin Kassir, Registers Trademark for K-Lift(R), a Nonsurgical Alternative to the Facelift Procedure". MarketWatch. 8 August 2013. Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Sadie Whitelocks (13 September 2013). "Fashion gets a facelift! Plastic surgeon showcases his work at New York Fashion Week using former clients as models". Daily Mail. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- Anna Breslaw (11 September 2013). "Inside Fashion Week's First Ever "Plastic Surgery Show"". Cosmopolitan. Missing or empty
- Justin Rocket Silverman (10 September 2013). "Plastic surgeon Ramtin Kassir shows off a really new look with runway show during Fashion Week". New York Daily News. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- "Plastic surgeon stages 'fashion show' to display his work outside New York Fashion Week". Fox News. 11 September 2013. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- "Ramtin Ronald Kassir, MD". Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Academy. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- "Lectures at IMCAS Annual World Congress 2015". IMCAS, Paris. 29 January 2015. Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Ann Oldenburg (23 October 2014). "Can happiness really alter your looks, a la Zellweger?". USA Today. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- "Ramtin Kassir: Fall-Winter 2013 - Cover". Art Bodega. September 1, 2013. Retrieved 12 July 2015.
- "NJ and NYC Plastic Surgeon Dr. Ramtin Kassir Appears on "The Doctors," Illustrates the Dangers of Going Too Far With Plastic Surgery". MarketWired. 11 June 2011. Retrieved 12 July 2015.