Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ramzan may refer to:
- Ramadan, also written as "Ramzan" because of the Persian transliteration "Ramzān".
- Ramzan Asayev (born 1993), Russian footballer
- Ramzan Kadyrov (born 1976), President of Chechnya and a former Chechen rebel
- Ramzan Khadzhiev (1955–1996), Kazakh-born Chechen journalist
- Ramzan Mezhidov (1967–1999), freelance Chechen cameraman
- Ramzan Paskayev (born 1947), Chechen accordionist and folk musician
- Ramzan Tsutsulayev (born 1972), Russian footballer and coach
- Ramzan Utsiyev (born 1989), Russian footballer
- Mohammad Ramzan (born 1970), Pakistani cricketer
- Muhammad Ramzan (preacher) (1769–1825), Haryana-born preacher
- Tarak Ramzan, British businessman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramzan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.