Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ramzan may refer to:
- Ramadan, also written as "Ramzan" because of the Persian transliteration "Ramzān".
- Ramzan Asayev (born 1993), Russian footballer
- Ramzan Kadyrov (born 1976), President of Chechnya and a former Chechen rebel
- Ramzan Khadzhiev (1955–1996), Kazakh-born Chechen journalist
- Ramzan Mezhidov (1967–1999), freelance Chechen cameraman
- Ramzan Paskayev (born 1947), Chechen accordionist and folk musician
- Ramzan Tsutsulayev (born 1972), Russian footballer and coach
- Ramzan Utsiyev (born 1989), Russian footballer
- Mohammad Ramzan (born 1970), Pakistani cricketer
- Muhammad Ramzan (preacher) (1769–1825), Haryana-born preacher
- Tarak Ramzan, British businessman
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramzan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.