Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ran, RaN and ran may refer to:
- Ran (film), a 1985 film directed by Akira Kurosawa
- Ran Torten (born 1966), Israeli Olympic competitive sailor
- Ran (surname), a Chinese surname
- Sui Ran (born 1992), Chinese basketball player
- Nissim of Gerona, Rabbi Nissim ben Reuven (RaN, the Hebrew acronym of his name, ר"ן)
- Ran (Shugo Chara!), a character in the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Ran (Urusei Yatsura), a character in the manga series Urusei Yatsura
- Ran Kotobuki, a character in the manga series Gals!
- Ran Mori, a character in the manga series Detective Conan
- Ran Shibuki, a character in the arcade collectible card game series Aikatsu
- Ran, a character from the sprite webcomic Bob and George
- Ran Yakumo, a character in the Touhou Project' series of games
- Ran Aresu, a character from Inazuma Eleven
- Ran Uzaki, a main character from the 2007 Japanese tokusatsu television series, Juken Sentai Gekiranger
- Ran Kuroki, a character from Kamen Rider Fourze
- Ran Mitake, a character from the media franchise BanG Dream!
- Rán, a goddess in Norse mythology
- Rán (star) or epsilon Eridani, a star
- Ran (gene), a small GTPase that is involved in import and export within a cell nucleus as well as mitosis
- Ran Online, an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game)
- ran, in mathematics, an abbreviation of range
- "Ran" (song), a 2013 song by Luna Sea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.