From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ran, RaN and ran may refer to:
- Ran (film), a 1985 film directed by Akira Kurosawa
- Ran (surname), a Chinese surname
- Nissim of Gerona, Rabbi Nissim ben Reuven (RaN, the Hebrew acronym of his name, ר"ן)
- Ran (Shugo Chara!), a character in the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Ran (Urusei Yatsura), a character in the manga series Urusei Yatsura
- Ran Kotobuki, a character in the manga series Gals!
- Ran Mori, a character in the manga series Detective Conan
- Ran Shibuki, a character in the arcade collectible card game series Aikatsu
- Ran, a character from the sprite webcomic Bob and George
- Rán, an ancient Norse goddess
- Rán (star) or epsilon Eridani, a star
- Ran (biology), a small GTPase that is involved in import and export within a cell nucleus as well as mitosis
- Ran Online, an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game)
- ran, in mathematics, an abbreviation of range
- "Ran" (song), a 2013 song by Luna Sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.