From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ran, RaN and ran may refer to:
- Ran (film), a 1985 film directed by Akira Kurosawa
- Ran (surname), a Chinese surname
- Nissim of Gerona, Rabbi Nissim ben Reuven (RaN, the Hebrew acronym of his name, ר"ן)
- Ran, a popular character from the "Megaman" sprite comic, Bob and George
- Ran Kotobuki, a fictional character in the shōjo manga Gals!
- Ran (Urusei Yatsura), a character in the anime television series, Urusei Yatsura
- Ran (Shugo Chara!), a fictional character in the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit
- Ran Mouri (Detective Conan), a fictional character and heroine from the manga series "Detective Conan" by Gosho Aoyama
- Ran Shibuki, a character in the anime television series, Aikatsu
- Rán, an ancient Norse goddess
- Ran (biology), a small GTPase that is involved in import and export within a cell nucleus as well as mitosis
- Ran Online, an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game)
- ran, in mathematics, an abbreviation of range
- "Ran" (song), a 2013 song by Luna Sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.