Ranbir Singh Rana
|Alma mater||Punjabi University|
|Occupation||Actor, Stand-up Comedian, RJ, T.V. Host, Writer|
Early life and education
After completing a bachelor's degree from Desh Bhagat College Dhuri, he received a postgraduate degree in theater and television from Punjabi University, Patiala.
In 2000s, he started with comedies on Television with Bhagwant Maan like Jugnu Mast Mast and Naughty No. 1 alongside serious TV productions like Chitta Lahoo and Parchavain. He also became anchor of Zee Punjabi’s road show Excuse Me Please. He did many stage theatre plays like Khetan Da Putt.
- Jab Harry Met Sejal
- Super Singh
- Manjey Bistre
- Channo Kamli Yaar Di
- Vaisakhi List
- Love Punjab
- Channo Kamli Yaar Di
- Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya
- Punjab 1984
- Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo
- Nabar (2013)
- R.S.V.P. (2013)
- Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya (2013)
- Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad (2013)
- Daddy Cool Munde Fool (2013)
- Jatt & Juliet 2 (2013)
- Bikkar Bai Sentimental(2013)
- Yamley Jatt Yamley(2012)
- Saadi Wakhri Hai Shaan (2012)
- Ajj De Ranjhe (2012)
- Carry On Jatta (2012)
- Jatt & Juliet (2012)
- Taur Mittran Di (2012)
- Kabaddi Once Again (2012)
- Pata Nahi Rabb Kehdeyan Rangan Ch Raazi (2012)
- Ek Noor (2011)
- Ik Kudi Punjab Di (2015)
- Channa Sachi Muchi (2010)
- Chak Jawaana (2010)
- Chhevan Dariya (The Sixth River) (2010)
- Kabaddi Ikk Mohabbat (2010)
- Lagda Ishq Hogaya (2009)
- Munde U.K. De (2009)
- Mera Pind (2018)
- Mitti Wajaan Maardi (2007)
- Dil Apna Punjabi (2006)
- Rabb Ne Banaiyan Jodiean (2006)
|2009||Munde U.K. De||Khojji|
|2012||Jatt & Juliet||Shampy Singh Chawla|||
|2013||Jatt & Juliet 2||Shampy Singh Chawla|||
|2013||Fer Mamla Gadbad Gadbad||Rambo|
|2014||Punjab 1984||Jagtar Singh Taari|||
|2015||Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya||Ishwar Singh lawyer|||
|2016||Channo Kamli Yaar Di||Taaji's friend||Released |
|2016||Ambarsariya||Manpreet Bhangra Coach|
- "Rana Ranbir". DhuriCity.com. 1970-04-09. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "Small package, high volt". hindustantimes.com. 13 July 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- Service, Tribune News (6 January 2016). "Artist to the core". http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/life-style/gyan-zone/artist-to-the-core/34700.html. Retrieved 6 January 2016. External link in
- "Punjabi celebs 659.0 recall how youth festivals honed their talent". hindustantimes.com. 2 October 2015. Retrieved 6 January 2016. line feed character in
|title=at position 21 (help)
- Singh, Jasmine (6 January 2016). "Actor Speak Rana Ranbir". http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/spectrum/serial-killer/130865.html. Retrieved 6 January 2016. External link in
- "Play on". The Tribune, Chandigarh, India. 15 August 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Rana Ranbir keeps audience spellbound during presentation of play on 'Paash'". hindustantimes.com. 27 July 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Ajj De Ranjhe team charms youngsters". The Tribune, Chandigarh, India. 6 September 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Fashionably late".
- Offensive, Marking Them (30 June 2013). "Jatt and Juliet 2 Movie Review, Trailer, & Show timings at Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- voiceonline. "Highly anticipated Punjabi film 'Punjab 1984' launched in Surrey". Indo-Canadian Voice. Retrieved 6 Jan 2016.
- "Global launch of Punjab 1984, the highly anticipated film starring Daljit Dosanjh held in Surrey - Canadian Online Newspapers". Asian Journal. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya trailer: The dialogues are sure to tickle your bones. BN Sharma, Karamjit Anmol and Rana Ranbir's comic timings are bang on in this sneak peek". 29 April 2015. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "First look: Neeru Bajwa's 'Channo – Kamli Yaar Di'".
- "Official poster of Gippy Grewal's 'Ardaas' looks promising".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rana Ranbir.|