From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ranch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ranch is a place where ranching, a process of raising livestock, especially cattle, is performed.
Ranch may also refer to:
- Karolyi Ranch, The USA Gymnastics National Team Training Centerin Huntsville, Texas.
- Ranch (brothel), a common term for a legal brothel
- Ranch-style houses, a style of single-story house
- Dude ranch, a type of ranch oriented towards visitors or tourism
- Ranch dressing, a flavor of salad dressing
- The Ranch (band), a former three-member country band headed by Keith Urban
- The Ranch (album), this band's only album
- The Ranch (film), a 2004 TV film starring Carly Pope
- The Ranch (novel), 1997 novel by Danielle Steel
- Peugeot Ranch, the Italian name for the Peugeot Partner vehicle
- The Ranch (TV series), a Netflix television show
- The Ranch, Minnesota, in La Garde Township, Mahnomen County, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ranch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.