From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rancho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rancho may refer to:
- A type of simple, austere rural dwelling from Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- Alta California land grants in the 19th century; see Ranchos of California
- Ranchos, Buenos Aires, a town in Argentina
- Rancho High School, a North Las Vegas high school
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- Rancho Veloz, a village in Cuba
- Matra Rancho, an early French leisure activity vehicle
- Rancho San Joaquin Middle School
- A brand of shock absorber, manufactured by Tenneco Automotive
- The name of a character in the Bollywood film 3 Idiots, played by Aamir Khan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rancho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.