Ranchos, Buenos Aires
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Founded||January 15, 1781|
|Elevation||18 m (59 ft)|
|Population (2001 census [INDEC])|
|CPA Base||B 1987|
|Area code(s)||+54 2241|
The settlement was established on January 15, 1871 by provincial law number 422.
- The town lies near "Laguna Ranchos" lake, which features three islands and a range of flora and fauna.
- Replica Fort, in 1967 a replica of the original fort built in 1781.
- Ranchos Historical Museum.
- Festival de Fortines, a festival that takes place on the central island of Lake Ranchos.
- Church of Nuestra Señora del Pilar, built in 1863.
- Media related to Ranchos, Buenos Aires at Wikimedia Commons
- Municipal information: Municipal Affairs Federal Institute (IFAM), Municipal Affairs Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Argentina. (Spanish)
|This article about a place in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|