(Redirected from Randal (disambiguation))
Randal may refer to:
- Given name
- Randal and Randall (given names), English-language masculine given names.
- Randal Gaines, American politician
- Rand Paul, United States Senator
- Allison Randal, a linguist, software developer and author.
- Ariane Randal, a French journalist
- Håkon Randal, (born 1930), a Norwegian politician.
- Randal Graves, character in Kevin Smith's Clerks and Clerks II.
- Randal, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Randal Tyson Track Center, a 5,500-seat indoor track in Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
- Randal, a hamlet of le Vrétot, a French commune in Normandy
- Randal Óg CLG, a Gaelic Athletic Association club, founded in 1953.
- "Lord Randall" or "Lord Randal", a British ballad
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Randal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.