|Owner||Aerodrome Dev Corp|
|Serves||Middletown, New York|
|Elevation AMSL||523 ft / 159 m|
Randall Airport (FAA LID: 06N) is a public use airport in Orange County, New York, United States. It is owned by Aerodrome Dev Corp and is located two nautical miles (3.74 km) southeast of the central business district of the City of Middletown. According to the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2007-2011, it is categorized as a reliever airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Randall Airport covers an area of 77 acres (31 ha) at an elevation of 523 feet (159 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 08/26 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,811 by 60 feet (857 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending August 6, 2006, the airport had 22,504 aircraft operations, an average of 27 per day: 100% general aviation with a few ultralights. At that time there were 43 aircraft based at this airport: 47% single-engine, 44% gliders and 9% ultralights.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 06N ( PDF), effective 2009-08-27.
- FAA National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems: 2007-2011
- "06N - Middletown, New York - Randall Airport". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- Aerial photo as of 23 April 1994 from USGS The National Map via MSR Maps
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 06N, effective June 22, 2017
- Resources for this airport: