Randallstown High School
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Randallstown High School|
|4000 Offutt Road
Randallstown, Maryland 21133
|School district||Baltimore County Public Schools|
|Principal||Mr. Aubrey Brown|
|Color(s)||Black and Gold|
|Newspaper||The Rams Horn|
Randallstown High School is a public high school located in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. It serves students in the Randallstown, Woodlawn, and Owings Mills areas. It is a part of Baltimore County Public Schools. Its primary feeder schools are Deer Park Middle Magnet School, Woodlawn Middle School, Sudbrook Magnet Middle School, Southwest Academy Middle School and Old Court Middle School.
Randallstown won the following state championships:
- 1985 - Football, Class AA 
- 1985 - Baseball, Class AA
- 1990 - Football, Class 4A
- 1995 - Boys Basketball, Class 3A
- 2001 - Boys Basketball, Class 3A
- 2005 - Boys Basketball, Class 3A
- 2006 - Boys Basketball, Class 2A
- 2007 - Boys Basketball, Class 2A
- Mitch Allan - Singer/songwriter
- Brian Bark - Former Major League Baseball player
- James P. Clements - President of Clemson University, former president of West Virginia University
- Jae Deal - Composer and Music Producer
- Khia Edgerton - Baltimore Club DJ/MC
- Kim English - Detroit Pistons shooting guard
- Stephanie Monroe - former American Assistant Secretary of Education for Civil Rights
- Steven Oken - Convicted murderer executed in Maryland
On May 7, 2004 Randallstown High School was the scene of a school shooting. Due to a dispute between students at lunch earlier during the week, one of the students wanted to take matters into his own hands and get revenge. At approximately 4:30pm after an annual basketball game between students, faculty, and Maryland State Delegates, a Randallstown student along with 3 of his friends began shooting in the front of the school grounds. 4 students were wounded including William "Tippa" Thomas who suffered paralysis.
- School Profile for Randallstown High School. Baltimore County Public Schools. Retrieved on 2008-11-04.
- MPSSAA Football
- Furfari, Mickey. "Q&A: Clements says WVU athletics will be fine". The Register-Herald. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- "Stephanie Monroe". Baltimore County Public Schools. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- Alec MacGillis, Sara Neufeld and Childs Walker (2004-05-09). "Charges filed in school attack". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2013-06-08.
- "Two charged in high school shooting". Associated Press. 2004-05-09. Retrieved 2013-06-08.
- Reginald Fields and Jonathan Rockoff (2004-05-08). "It was just chaos". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2013-06-08.
- Jennifer McMenamin (2004-11-24). "Shooting victim faces an uncertain future". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2013-06-08.
|This Maryland school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|