April 27, 1962 |
Long Island, New York, United States
|Spouse(s)||Cindy Crawford (m. 1998)|
Rande Gerber (born April 27, 1962) is an American entertainment industry businessman and former model. He founded nightlife companies Midnight Oil and the Gerber Group. A bar and nightlife industry entrepreneur, his portfolio has consisted of restaurants, bars and lounges worldwide. In 2014, he launched "Gerber Spirits".
Gerber grew up in Hewlett, Long Island, New York, the son of Ellen Peckman and Jordan Gerber. He has two brothers, and a half-sister, Sophie. He graduated in 1980 from Hewlett High School. He attended the University of Arizona and graduated with a BA in marketing.
- "Gerber Spirits". Gerber Spirits. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Anne-Marie O'Neill (1999-07-19). "Cindy's Joy - Birth, Birth Announcements, Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber". People.com. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Profile, worldsrichpeople.com; accessed September 18, 2014.
- Jensen, Erin (July 3, 2015). "So THAT'S why George Clooney is in the tequila business". USA Today. Retrieved January 22, 2016.
- "Weddings of the Year 1998". People.com. June 22, 1998. Retrieved January 22, 2016.
- Anne-Marie O'Neill (July 19, 1999). "Cindy's Joy". People. Retrieved January 22, 2016.
- Creeden, Molly (December 8, 2014). "Meet Cindy Crawford's Daughter Kaia Gerber, A 13-Year-Old Who's About to Become the Next Big Thing". Teen Vogue. Yahoo. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- "Babies of 2001". Hello. Retrieved January 22, 2016.