|Public (LSE: RRS, NASDAQ: GOLD)|
|Headquarters||Saint Helier, Jersey|
|Philippe Liétard, Chairman
Mark Bristow, CEO
|Revenue||$1,086.8 million (2014)|
|$353.0 million (2014)|
|$271.2 million (2014)|
Randgold Resources is a gold mining business operating mainly in Mali. Headquartered in Jersey, Channel Islands, it is listed on the London and the NASDAQ stock exchanges. Its London-traded shares are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index and its NASDAQ-traded shares are a constituent of the NASDAQ-100 index.
The company's activities are concentrated on the following mines:
- Morila Gold Mine, Mali
- Loulo-Gounkoto mine complex, Mali
- Tongon Mine, Côte d'Ivoire
- Kibali Development Project, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
Additional projects are Massawa in Senegal and exploration operations, predominantly in Mali & the DRC.
- "Preliminary Results 2014". Randgold Resources. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
- "Randgold Resources Limited Announces Investment in Mali Update". Marketwire. 2 August 2005. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
|This article about the Bailiwick of Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|