|Public (LSE: RRS, NASDAQ: GOLD)|
|Headquarters||Saint Helier, Jersey|
|Philippe Liétard, Chairman
Mark Bristow, CEO
|Revenue||$1,094.3 million (2015)|
|$260.8 million (2015)|
|$212.8 million (2015)|
Randgold Resources is a gold mining business operating mainly in Mali. Headquartered in Jersey, Channel Islands, it is listed on the London and the NASDAQ stock exchanges. Its London-traded shares are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index and its NASDAQ-traded shares are a constituent of the NASDAQ-100 index.
The company's activities are concentrated on the following mines:
- Morila Gold Mine, Mali
- Loulo-Gounkoto mine complex, Mali
- Tongon Mine, Côte d'Ivoire
- Kibali Gold Mine, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
Additional projects are Massawa in Senegal but exploration operations are predominantly undertaken in Mali and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Although registered in Saint Helier, Jersey, Mark Bristow, the CEO, operates mainly out of offices in London, England and the administrative functions are based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Bristow has urged caution about investing in South Africa while the present regime there remains in government.
- "Preliminary Results 2015" (PDF). Randgold Resources. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Randgold Resources Limited Announces Investment in Mali Update". Marketwire. 2 August 2005. Retrieved 21 March 2015.
- "Why my company will not invest in SA — Randgold Resources CEO". BD Live. 7 February 2013. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
|This article about the Bailiwick of Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|