Randolph Township, Ohio County, Indiana
Location in Ohio County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||38.54 sq mi (99.8 km2)|
|• Land||37.34 sq mi (96.7 km2)|
|• Water||1.21 sq mi (3.1 km2) 3.14%|
|Elevation||518 ft (158 m)|
|• Density||117.4/sq mi (45.3/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47001, 47040|
|GNIS feature ID||453780|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.54 square miles (99.8 km2), of which 37.34 square miles (96.7 km2) (or 96.89%) is land and 1.21 square miles (3.1 km2) (or 3.14%) is water. The Ohio River defines the township's eastern border.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Cedar Hedge, LaGrange and Rising Sun.
- Rising Sun-Ohio County Community Schools
- State House District 68
- State Senate District 43
- "Randolph Township, Ohio County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Randolph Township
||Washington Township, Dearborn County||Center Township, Dearborn County|
|Cotton Township, Switzerland County||Posey Township, Switzerland County|