From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Random tree (disambiguation))
|Part of a series on|
|Computer science portal|
- Uniform spanning tree, a spanning tree of a given graph in which each different tree is equally likely to be selected
- Random minimal spanning tree, spanning trees of a graph formed by choosing random edge weights and using the minimum spanning tree for those weights
- Random binary tree, binary trees with a given number of nodes, formed by inserting the nodes in a random order or by selecting all possible trees uniformly at random
- Random recursive tree, increasingly labelled trees, which can be generated using a simple stochastic growth rule.
- Treap or randomized binary search tree, a data structure that uses random choices to simulate a random binary tree for non-random update sequences
- Rapidly exploring random tree, a fractal space-filling pattern used as a data structure for searching high-dimensional spaces
- Brownian tree, a fractal tree structure created by diffusion-limited aggregation processes
- Random forest, a machine-learning classifier based on choosing random subsets of variables for each tree and using the most frequent tree output as the overall classification
- Branching process, a model of a population in which each individual has a random number of children
- Media related to Random tree at Wikimedia Commons
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.