This sports biography does not cite any sources containing significant coverage. (May 2023)
|No. 94, 52, 57, 54, 55, 58|
|Born:||December 27, 1964|
San Jose, California, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||232 lb (105 kg)|
|College||San Diego State|
|1987–1988, 1991||San Diego Chargers|
|1996–1999||San Francisco 49ers|
Randall Scott Kirk (born December 27, 1964) is a former American football linebacker and special teams member who played thirteen seasons in the National Football League. He played high school football at Bellarmine College Preparatory and college football at San Diego State University. He began playing for the San Diego Chargers in 1987, and he played for several teams from 1987 to 1999.
- ^ "Randy Kirk". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 2022-08-19. Retrieved 2023-04-17.
- 1964 births
- Living people
- Players of American football from San Jose, California
- American football linebackers
- San Diego Chargers players
- Arizona Cardinals players
- San Francisco 49ers players
- San Diego State Aztecs football players
- National Football League replacement players
- American football linebacker, 1960s birth stubs