|Member of the Ontario Provincial Parliament|
Assumed office |
October 6, 2011
|Preceded by||John Wilkinson|
1949 (age 68–69)|
|Political party||Progressive Conservative|
Randy Pettapiece (born c. 1949) is a politician in Ontario, Canada. He is a Progressive Conservative member of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario who represents the riding of Perth—Wellington. He has been an MPP since 2011.
In the 2011 provincial election, he ran as the Progressive Conservative candidate in the riding of Perth—Wellington. He defeated Liberal incumbent John Wilkinson by 210 votes. He was re-elected in the 2014 election defeating Liberal candidate Stewart Skinner by 2,486 votes.
He is the party's critic for Community and Social Services and for Horse Racing.
|Ontario general election, 2014|
|** Preliminary results — Not yet official **|
|Progressive Conservative||Randy Pettapiece||15,996||39.00||-1.09|
|New Democratic||Romayne Smith Fullerton||7,768||18.94||+3.18|
|Family Coalition||Irma DeVries||789||1.92||+0.23|
|Total valid votes||41,015||100.00|
|Progressive Conservative hold||Swing||+2.75|
|Source: Elections Ontario|
|Ontario general election, 2011|
|Progressive Conservative||Randy Pettapiece||14,282||40.6||+8.6|
|New Democratic||Ellen Papenburg||5,596||15.9||+5.8|
|Family Coalition||Irma DeVries||611||1.7||-0.3|
|Total valid votes||35,176||100.0|
- Thompson, Chris (April 3, 2013). "'Red tape' angers farmers". The Windsor Star. p. A5.
- "Pettapiece unseats Wilkinson". London Free Press. October 7, 2011.
- "Summary of Valid Ballots Cast for Each Candidate" (PDF). Elections Ontario. October 6, 2011. p. 14. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 30, 2013. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "General Election by District: Perth-Wellington". Elections Ontario. June 12, 2014. Archived from the original on June 14, 2014.
- "Ontario PC Party - Our Team".
- Elections Ontario. "General Election Results by District, 070 Perth-Wellington". Archived from the original on 14 June 2014. Retrieved 13 June 2014.