|Member of the Alabama Senate|
from the 13th district
|Assumed office |
|Born||1957 (age 61–62)|
|Alma mater||Troy State University|
Randy Price (born 1957) is a Republican member of the Alabama Senate, representing the 13th District since 2019. He is a former Lee County, Alabama commissioner and chairman of the Lee County Republican Executive Committee. He also ran unsuccessfully for the Alabama House of Representatives in 2014. Price resides in Opelika, Alabama and is a small business owner and farmer. He is married to Oline, who is the revenue commissioner of Lee County.
- "Opelika resident Randy Price running for Alabama House seat | State News". oanow.com. 2013-10-16. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- "Opelika's Randy Price Will Run for Alabama Senate". Yellowhammer News. 2017-08-29. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- Parker Branton (2018-06-28). "Opelika Native Randy Price, Clay County's Mike Sparks prepare for July runoff". Wtvm.com. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- "Opelika's Randy Price announces candidacy for state Senate | Auburn". oanow.com. 2017-08-29. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- "State House District 38 Republican Primary: Randy Price | News". auburnvillager.com. 2014-05-14. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
|This article about an Alabama politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|