Randy Smith (game designer)
Randy Smith (born June 14, 1974) is an American game designer. He co-owns and is the creative director of Tiger Style. He has worked extensively on the Thief series with both Looking Glass Studios and Ion Storm.
Smith started Tiger Style in 2009 and shipped the award-winning game Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor on iOS, followed by Waking Mars and Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon. He spent time on the Steven Spielberg collaboration code-named LMNO at EA Los Angeles studio, which was eventually canceled. Smith has lectured on game design at GDC, and additionally, Smith has participated in the Indie Game Jam.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998)
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000)
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (2004)
- LMNO (Cancelled)
- Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor (2009)
- Waking Mars (2012)
- Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon (2015)
- Project C (game) (TBA) 
- Waugh, Eric-Jon. "GDC: Randy Smith Doesn't Save the Day". Gamasutra.
- "Randy Smith - Edge Magazine". Edge Magazine.
- "The Return of Randy Smith and the state of the Immersive Sim".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Randy Smith.|