Randy Smith (politician)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of the West Virginia Senate
from the 14th district
January 11, 2017
Serving with David Sypolt
|Preceded by||Bob Williams|
|Member of the West Virginia House of Delegates
from the 53rd district
January 12, 2013 – January 11, 2017
|Preceded by||Jonathan Miller|
|Succeeded by||Tony J. Lewis|
March 3, 1960 |
|Residence||Preston, West Virginia|
- 2012 Smith was unopposed for the May 8, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 1,485 votes, and won the November 6, 2012 General election, winning with 4,059 votes (57.6%) against Democratic incumbent Stan Shaver.
- "Randy E. Smith". Charleston, West Virginia: West Virginia Legislature. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Randy Smith's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Statewide Results: General Election - November 8, 2016". West Virginia Secretary of State. Retrieved November 2, 2017.
- "Statewide Results Primary Election May 8, 2012 Official Results". Charleston, West Virginia: Secretary of State of West Virginia. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Statewide Results General Election November 6, 2012 Official Results". Charleston, West Virginia: Secretary of State of West Virginia. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- Official page at the West Virginia Legislature
- Campaign site
- Profile at Vote Smart
- Randy Smith at Ballotpedia
- Randy Smith at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This article about a West Virginia politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|