Randy Susan Meyers
Randy Susan Meyers is an American author. She was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York.
Before turning to writing Meyers worked as the assistant director of Common Purpose, where she worked with batterers, domestic violence victims, and at-risk youth impacted by family violence. Her own upbringing in a family with an abusive father influenced her book The Murderer's Daughters. According to WorldCat, the book is held in 1013 libraries 
Meyers is the co-author of the non-fiction book Couples with Children. She currently lives in Boston, Massachusetts along with her husband and two daughters. She teaches writing seminars at the Grub Street, Inc. Writers' Center in Boston.
On February 2013 Atria Books/Simon & Schuster released Meyers second novel, The Comfort of Lies. Accidents of Marriage, her third novel, was published in 2014.
- Couples With Children, with Virginia DeLuca Wolfson (Dembner, 1981)
- The Murderer's Daughters (St. Martin's Press, 2010)
- The Comfort of Lies (Atria, 2013)
- Accidents of Marriage (Atria, 2014)
- What To Do Before Your Book Launch, with M. J. Rose (Evil Eye Concepts, 2015)
- The Widow of Wall Street (Atria, 2017)
- "Drawing on the past". The Boston Globe. January 17, 2010. Retrieved March 22, 2011.
- "My father tried to kill my mother: One woman recalls her troubled past". Daily Mail. September 11, 2010. Retrieved March 22, 2011.
- WorldCat item record