|Born||1977 (age 42–43)|
|Education||University of Edinburgh Medical School|
|Years active||2001– present|
|Known for||The 4 Pillar Plan|
|Parent(s)||Dr Tarun Chatterjee - Father|
Rangan Chatterjee (born 1977) is a British physician, author, television presenter and podcaster. He is best known for his TV show Doctor in the House and for being the resident doctor on BBC One's Breakfast Show and as a regular commentator on BBC Radio.
Chatterjee was raised in a medical family. His late father Dr Tarun Chatterjee, came to England from Kolkata, India in the 1960s and was a consultant in genito-urinary medicine at Manchester Royal Infirmary. Chatterjee was a pupil at The Manchester Grammar School from 1988 to 1995; then he attended the University of Edinburgh where he studied Medicine and graduated in 2001 with an additional degree in immunology.
Chatterjee was always interested in medicine, sport and music. He started learning four instruments at age eleven. After graduation in 2001 he worked in Edinburgh for two years where he was planning to stay but moved back to Manchester to help his mother take care of his father who was ill at the time. Now he is a pioneer in the emerging field of progressive medicine, and has nearly 20 years' experience as a doctor. As well as his TV show Doctor in The House and being the resident doctor on BBC One's Breakfast show. He is a regular commentator on BBC Radio. He also writes for the Huffington Post and writes a monthly column on lifestyle medicine in Top Santé. His TV show Doctor in the House has been shown in more than 70 countries around the world. In 2017 he came 8th in the Pulse Power 50 list for influential GPs. Also he is a podcaster and has his show "Feel better, live more", hosted with aCast.
- The 4 Pillar Plan: Published in 28 December 2017 is one of best-selling books of 2018 selling more than 200,000 copies. The book was released in the United States as How to Make Disease Disappear: on 1 May 2018,
- The Stress Solution: Due to be released on 27 December 2018.
- Feel Better In 5: Due to be released in December 2019. 
Chatterjee is married and has two young children.
- "Dr. Rangan date of birth". suejleonard.com.
- "The Resident doctor on BBC One's Breakfast Show". telegraph.co.uk.
- "Dr. Rangan's father". telegraphindia.com.
- "The Manchester Grammar School". www.mgslife.org.
- "Dr. Rangan first interests". suejleonard.com.
- "Moving to Manchester and Dr.Turan's illness". suejleonard.com.
- "A pioneer in the emerging field of progressive medicine". live.newscientist.com.
- "Dr. Rangan years of experience". drchatterjee.com.
- "TV and radio career". penguin.co.uk.
- "8th in the Pulse Power 50 list for influential GPs in 2017". pulsetoday.co.uk.
- "Feel better, live more". acast.com.
- "The 4 Pillar Plan". penguin.co.uk.
- "How to Make Disease Disappear publishing date". amazon.co.uk.
- "The Stress Solution Release date". amazon.co.uk.
- "Dr. Rangan's family". suejleonard.com.