From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rango in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rango may refer to:
- Commune of Rango, Kayanza Province, Burundi
- Prangli, formerly known as Rango, Estonian island in the Gulf of Finland
- Rango (1931 film), American quasi-documentary film
- Rango (2011 film), American animated film
- Rango (video game), video game based on the 2011 film
- Rango (TV series), 1967 Western on ABC
Rango (रंगो) is also a Marathi name. People with this name include:
- Rango Narayan Orpe (fl. 1660s–1680s), warrior and administrative officer of the Maratha Empire
- Rango Bapuji Gupte (fl. 1840s–1850s), one of the leaders of the Indian Rebellion of 1857
- Rongo, god of cultivated food in Māori mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.