Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rangoon refers to the city of Yangon, also known as Rangoon, the former capital city of Burma.
It may also refer to several things whose names are related to or derived from the city:
- Yangon River, also known as the Rangoon River, which flows through the city of Yangon
- Crab Rangoon, a type of dumpling found in American Chinese cuisine.
- Short Rangoon, a British flying-boat of the 1930s
- Rangoon (2017 Tamil film), an Indian Tamil-language film
- Rangoon (2017 Hindi film), an Indian Hindi-language film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rangoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.