From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||India|
|Look up Rani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notable people named Rani
- Rani (actress) (born December 8, 1946 – died May 27, 1993), Pakistani actress and model.
- Rani Agrawal (born June 14, 1991), Indian actress.
- Rani Bhabani (born 1716 – died 1795), Indian philanthropist and zamindar.
- Rani Chandra (born October 12, 1976), Indian actress and winner of the Miss Kerala pageant.
- Rani Chatterjee (born November 3, 1984), Indian actress, dancer and presenter.
- Rani Chitralekha Bhonsle (born February 26, 1941), Indian political and social worker.
- Rani Gaidinliu (born January 26, 1915 - died February 17, 1993), Indian activist, spiritual and political leader.
- Rani Hamid (born 1944), Bangladeshi chess player.
- Rani Karnaa (born 1939), Indian dancer.
- Rani Khedira (born January 27, 1994), German footballer.
- Rani Maria Vattalil (born January 29, 1954 - died 25 February 1995), Indian catholic religious, activist and missionary social worker.
- Rani Mukerji (born March 21, 1978) , Indian actress.
- Rani Mundiasti (born October 4, 1984), Indonesian badminton player.
- Rani Price (born January 29, 1974), English television presenter.
- Rani Rampal (born December 4, 1994), Indian field hockey player.
- Rani Rashmoni (born 1793 — died 1861), Indian activist, businesswoman, philanthropist, zamindars and founder of the Dakshineswar Kali Temple.
- Rani Sharone (born 1978), American bassist and guitarist.
- Rani Taj (born October 3, 1993), British-Pakistani dhol player.
- Rani Vijaya Devi (born 28 August 1922 - died December 8, 2005), Indian princess and musician.
- Rani Yahya (born September 12, 1984), Brazilian martial artist and BJJ practitioner.
Notable people surnamed Rani
- Devika Rani (born March 30, 1908 – died March 9, 1994), Indian actress, singer and textile designer.
- Pooja Rani (born February 17, 1991), Indian boxer.
- Rani, from British science-fiction television Doctor Who.
- Rani Chandra, from 2007's British science fiction television The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- Rani, from Disney franchise Disney Fairies.
- Rani Kapoor, from Australian soap opera Neighbours.
- Rani Kumari, from 2007's New Zealand television Shortland Street.
- Rani Saheba (1930 film), directed by V. Shantaram.
- Rani Sahiba (1940 film), directed by Chunilal Parekh.
- Rani Honnamma (1960 film), directed by Ku. Ra. Seetharama Shastry.
- Rani Theni (1982 film)
- Rani Maharani (1990 film) directed by B. Ramamurthy
- Rani (TV series), a Pakistani TV series.
- Rani (Slavic tribe), a medieval West Slavic tribe.
- Rani, Rajasthan, an Indian city, situated in Rajasthan's state.
- Räni, an Estonian village.
- Rani, an Iranian village in Fars Province.
- Rani (poem), a Malayalam narrative poem, written by Thirunalloor Karunakaran.
- Rani, an island in Supiori Regency, Papua province, Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix
|This given name–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|