From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rani is an Indian given name or refers to a female princely ruler. Rani may also refer to:
- Rani Saheba (1930 film), directed by V. Shantaram.
- Rani Sahiba (1940 film), directed by Chunilal Parekh.
- Rani Honnamma (1960 film), directed by Ku. Ra. Seetharama Shastry.
- Rani Theni (1982 film)
- Rani Maharani (1990 film) directed by B. Ramamurthy
- Rani (TV series), a Pakistani TV series.
- Rani, a French TV series (2011)
- Rani (2017 film), aka Enga amma Rani, directed by S.Bani
- Rani (Slavic tribe), a medieval West Slavic tribe.
- Rani, Rajasthan, an Indian city, situated in Rajasthan's state.
- Räni, an Estonian village.
- Rani, Iran, an Iranian village in Fars Province.
- Rani (poem), a Malayalam narrative poem, written by Thirunalloor Karunakaran.
- Rani, an island in Supiori Regency, Papua province, Indonesia
- Raney Nickel, often abbreviated as RaNi.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.