Ranjeev Deol (born October 19, 1976 in Mississauga, Ontario) is a Canadian field hockey player, who plays for West Coast Kings HC.
He played club hockey in the Netherlands since 2003, first at HC Rotterdam then HC MOP and later on with HC Den Bosch. He has also played club hockey in England (Old Loughtonians, Richmond HC) and in Australia (Woodville HC).
Deol played in the 2008 Olympic Games (Beijing) and 2010 Hockey World Cup (Delhi) and played his first international senior tournament for the Men's National Team in 1998, at the Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur.
International senior competitions
- 1998 — Commonwealth Games, Kuala Lumpur (not ranked)
- 2001 — World Cup Qualifier, Edinburgh (8th)
- 2002 — Commonwealth Games, Manchester (6th)
- 2003 — Pan American Games, Santo Domingo (2nd)
- 2004 — Olympic Qualifying Tournament, Madrid (11th)
- 2004 — Pan Am Cup, London (2nd)
- 2007 — Sultan Azlan Shah Cup, Malaysia
- 2007 — Pan American Games, Rio de Janeiro Brazil (1st)
- 2008- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup, Malaysia
- 2008 — Olympic Games, Beijing (10th)
- 2009 — Pan American Cup, Santiago Chile (1st)
- 2009- Champions Challenge, Salta Argentina
- 2010- Hockey World Cup, New Delhi India (11th)
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|