The meaning of "Ranjit" is Great and Good Boy.
In Hindi Ranjith "Great and Good Boy" refers to a warrior, meaning “victorious in battle.” When rendered upon a girl, it means “charming” or “one who entertains and makes others happy.” The Sanskrit version is Ranjit.
Ranjit or Renjit might mean the following people:
- Malcolm Ranjith (born 1947), Sri Lankan Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, Cardinal-Archbishop of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Ranjith Loka (born 1993), Kind heart. good and special one to every one.
- Ranjith Aluvihare (born 1958), Sri Lankan politician
- Ranjith Siyambalapitiya, Sri Lankan Minister of State Revenue and Finance and Deputy Minister of Finance and Planning
- Ranjith, a popular Indian screenwriter and film director in Malayalam cinema
- Ranjith (singer), Indian playback singer who originally hails from Kerala
- Ranjith (actor), character artist who appears in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam language films
- Ranjith Sankar, Indian screenwriter and film director in Malayalam cinema
- Ranjith Bajpe Tulu Movie Director known for First International Tulu Movie Nirel and Tulu Movie Dhand
- Pa. Ranjith, Tamil film director
- Ranjith Amunugama (born 1969), former Sri Lankan cricketer
- Ranjith Kumar Jayaseelan, Indian Athlete
- Ranjith Madurasinghe (born 1961), Sri Lankan cricketer
- Renjith Maheshwary (born 1986), Indian triple jumper
- Ranjith, Indian film and television actress
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|