Jump to navigation Jump to search
8.3.0 / October 3, 2018
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
- GUI object recognition, filtering GUI elements using the company's proprietary technology RanoreXPath.
- Object-based record and replay, using Ranorex Recorder, which records the user's interaction with a desktop or web-based application and creates user-maintainable scripts that can be edited with the Ranorex Studio action editor.. The recorded actions are available as both C# and VB.NET code. Record and replay is supported on mobile devices for actions such as key presses and touch gestures.
- Windows desktop client applications such as .NET, WPF, Win32, VB6, Java, MFC, Embarcadero Delphi.
- Cross-browser testing for Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and Firefox
- Mobile Apps
- Test automation
- GUI software testing
- Web testing
- List of GUI testing tools
- Bordelon, Nancy (2012). A comparison of Automated Software Testing Tools (pdf) (Thesis). University of North Carolina Wilmington, MS Computer Science & Information Systems. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- Davis, Tony (27 October 2015). "Ranorex Review". IT Central Station. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Bishop, Edward (October 2012). "TestOps" (PDF). Professional Tester. Retrieved 2013-07-15.
- Sylvia, Jovie (31 August 2017). "A Look at the User Interface Testing with Ranorex". iBlog: The Official Indium Blog. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- Bishop, Edward (July 2010). "The boundary between testers and developers" (PDF). Professional Tester. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Ranorex – UI Test Automation Tool for Professionals". QA Testing Tools. Retrieved 2013-07-15.
- "Ranorex GmbH". SoftNet Austria. 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-15.
- Vizulis, Valdis; Diebelis, Edgars (2012). Self-Testing Approach and Testing Tools (PDF) (Report). University of Latvia. p. 33. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Kaur, Khushboo. "Testing with Ranorex - A Mobile Testing Automation Tool". www.3pillarglobal.com. Retrieved 3 October 2017.
- Kaur, Harinder (10 July 2017). "Introduction to Ranorex: Components & Features". www.bugraptors.com. Retrieved 7 September 2017.