|Look up rant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rant(s) or The Rant(s) may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Rant (novel), a 2007 novel by Chuck Palahniuk
- Rant (Ian Hunter album), a 2001 album by Ian Hunter
- Rant (The Futureheads album), a 2012 album by The Futureheads
- Rant, a type of fictional character in the children's fantasy book series Leven Thumps
- The Rants, a book by Dennis Miller
- Rant, a lively Scottish tune (see Jamie Macpherson)
- Christopher Rants (born 1967), an American politician from Iowa
- James Rant (1936-2003), a British judge and Judge Advocate General
- Thomas Rant (1604-1671), an English lawyer and politician. Member of Parliament in 1660
- Zoran Rant (1904-1972), a Slovene mechanical engineer, scientist and professor
- "The Rant", a commercial in the I Am Canadian media campaign for Molson Canadian Beer
- A criticism of somebody or something delivered in an angry, impassioned manner.
- RantMedia, a media organization
- CCL5, a human protein also known as RANTES (regulated on activation, normal T cell expressed and secreted)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.