|First issue||August 2000|
Ranzuki is a fashion magazine published monthly in Japan by Bunka-sha Publishing & Co.. A gal magazine, Ranzuki mainly targets women in their teens and shows its preference for dark-skin and 109 items.
Ranzuki was first published in August 2000 with the name Ranking Daisuki (ランキング大好き, lit. "Ranking Loving"). Ranzuki later spawned its special edition which became independent as Jelly in 2006.
Ranzuki features its regularly appearing models as "R's" and all of them usually appear on the magazine with their simple nicknames. The notable ones have included Yumi Yamanaka (Yumi-nyan), Aya Suzuki (Suzu), Takami Tsuha (Tah), Namino Hata (Nami-tee), Serika Nakayama (Serry), Yoko Kunieda (Yossan), Nicole Abe (Nikorun), Yui Minemura (Yuikichi or Yu-yu), Rika Mamiya (Rika-chu), Natsumi Saito (Natsuhmi), Arisa Kamada (Ari-chan), Rei Yasui (Rere).
Some of them have moved to the sister magazine Jelly, including Maya Mori, Naomi Arai, Yuki Yamamoto, Mai Miyagi, and Miho Ishigami. Some have moved to Vanilla Girl, a fashion magazine published by Bunka-sha the same publisher.
- "Ranzuki", Nikko PR Co., LTD (Japanese)
- "Ranzuki", Women's Fashion Magazine Guide (Japanese)
- "Ranzuki", April 15, 2011, Apacolle (Japanese)
- "10th anniversary of 'Ranzuki'! All the R's gather together on the cover", August 23, 2010, Model Press (Japanese)
Ranzuki" dead link (http://www.lf-tokyo.com/magazine/ranzuki/), Ladies Fashion Tokyo (Japanese)
- "Jelly", April 15, 2011, Apacolle (Japanese)
- "Ranzuki", Model Press (Japanese)
- Official (Japanese)