Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rao may refer to:
Rao means 'Raja' or 'King'.
- Rao (title), a surname given to the one equivalent to Raja, a title for a monarch or princely ruler.
- Rao of Cutch, a title of rulers of former Cutch State.
- Rao Bahadur, a title of honour issued by the British in India
- Rao (surname), a surname in many languages and a list of individuals
- Råö, a locality in Kungsbacka Municipality, Halland County, Sweden
- Rao's, an Italian restaurant in New York City, USA
- Rao, West Sumatra, one of the districts of West Sumatra, Indonesia
- Rao (wasp), a genus in the subfamily Platygastrinae
- Cramér–Rao bound, a statistical concept
- Rao–Blackwell theorem, a theorem in statistics
- RAO, acronym for the Recent African origin of modern humans, a paleoanthropological theory
- Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO), a respiratory disease in horses
- Response amplitude operator (RAO), a function relating a response to an input given the input frequency
- Rao (Greyhawk), god of peace, reason, and serenity in Dungeons & Dragons: World of Greyhawk
- Raō, the Japanese name for Raoh, character in Fist of the North Star
- Rao (comics), a fictional star in the DC Universe; Superman's planet Krypton revolved around it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.