Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rao may refer to:
Rao means 'Raja' or 'King'.
- Rao (title), a surname given to the one equivalent to Raja, a title for a monarch or princely ruler.
- Rao of Cutch, a title of rulers of former Cutch State.
- Rao Bahadur, a title of honour issued by the British in India
- Rao (surname), a surname in many languages and a list of individuals
- Råö, a locality in Kungsbacka Municipality, Halland County, Sweden
- Rao's, an Italian restaurant in New York City, USA
- Rao, West Sumatra, one of the districts of West Sumatra, Indonesia
- Rao (wasp), a genus in the subfamily Platygastrinae
- Cramér–Rao bound, a statistical concept
- Rao–Blackwell theorem, a theorem in statistics
- RAO, acronym for the Recent African origin of modern humans, a paleoanthropological theory
- Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO), a respiratory disease in horses
- Response amplitude operator (RAO), a function relating a response to an input given the input frequency
- Rao (Greyhawk), god of peace, reason, and serenity in Dungeons & Dragons: World of Greyhawk
- Raō, the Japanese name for Raoh, character in Fist of the North Star
- Rao (comics), a fictional star in the DC Universe; Superman's planet Krypton revolved around it
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.