Portrait of Raoul Servais (2014)
1 May 1928
Raoul Servais (born 1 May 1928) is a Belgian filmmaker, animator and comics artist, whose work has been awarded several times.  He was born in Ostend. Servais was awarded with Lifetime Achievement Award at the World Festival of Animated Film - Animafest Zagreb in 2016.
- 1963: The False Note
- 1965: Chromophobia
- 1968: Sirene
- 1969: Goldframe
- 1970: To speak or not to speak
- 1971: Operation X-70
- 1973: Pegasus
- 1976: Halewyn's song
- 1979: Harpya (Palme d'Or for Best Short Film at the 1979 Cannes Film Festival)
- 1994: Taxandria (Diploma of Merit at the 4th Kecskemét Animation Film Festival)
- 1998: Nocturnal butterflies
- 2001: Atraksion
- 2005: Winter Days (3' sequence)
- "Animafest Zagreb 2016. Lifetime Achievement Award".
- 4. Kecskeméti Animációs Filmfesztivál 1. Nemzetközi Animációs Játékfilm Fesztivál. Kecskeméti Animáció Film Fesztivál. 1996.
|This article about a Belgian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|