Portrait of Raoul Servais (2014)
1 May 1928
Raoul Servais (born 1 May 1928) is an award-winning Belgian filmmaker, animator, and comics artist.  He was born in Ostend. Servais was awarded with Lifetime Achievement Award at the World Festival of Animated Film - Animafest Zagreb in 2016.
- 1960: Harbour Lights (Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Ghent)
- 1963: The False Note
- 1965: Chromophobia
- 1968: Sirene
- 1969: Goldframe
- 1970: To speak or not to speak
- 1971: Operation X-70
- 1973: Pegasus
- 1976: Halewyn's song
- 1979: Harpya (Palme d'Or for Best Short Film at the 1979 Cannes Film Festival) 
- 1994: Taxandria (Diploma of Merit at the 4th Kecskemét Animation Film Festival
- 1998: Nocturnal butterflies
- 2001: Atraksion
- 2005: Winter Days (3' sequence)
- ["Animafest Zagreb 2016. Lifetime Achievement Award".]
- "Cartoons Considered For An Academy Award – 1979 -". cartoonresearch.com.
- Who's who in Animated Cartoons 155783671X Jeff Lenburg - 2006 "at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts, with plans to complete a film he had begun three years earlier, Harbour Lights (1960)."
- Memo from Belgium - Issues 181-184; Issue 1979 - Page 9 1979 -Industrial and commercial cartoons appeared on the silver screen, and young artists emerged to open up new horizons in form as well as content. Not for nothing the Servais film "Harbour Lights" came as a revelation to the 1960 National Film ..
- HARPYA-Festival de Cannes
- 4. Kecskeméti Animációs Filmfesztivál 1. Nemzetközi Animációs Játékfilm Fesztivál). Kecskeméti Animáció Film Fesztivál. 1996
|This article about a Belgian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|