(Redirected from Rap (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rap, rapper, or rapping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rapping is a musical genre.
RAP may refer to:
- RAP, the IATA airport code for Rapid City Regional Airport
Computing and technology
- Rapid Refresh, a US numerical weather prediction (NWP) model
- Recognized Air Picture
- Remote Application Platform, open source software
- Rocket Assisted Projectile
- Route Access Protocol, an Internet protocol, see List of TCP and UDP port numbers#Ranges
- Returned Account Procedure, a GSMA data record format
- Right atrial pressure, of the heart
- The Recognition and Prevention Program, of psychosis, Glen Oaks, New York, US
- Rassemblement pour l'alternative progressiste, a political party in Quebec
- Rural Alliance Party, former Solomon Islands political party
- RAP sheet (Record of Arrest and Prosecution sheet), a criminal record
- Regimental Aid Post
- Restricted Area Permit, in India
- Retirement annuity plan, a type of pension plan in the UK
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.