Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rape is a form of sexual assault. Its original meaning was "to take by force".
Rape may also refer to:
- Rape (county subdivision), a geographic unit in Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Rape (film), a Norwegian film by Anja Breien
- "Rape" (song), by Pharoahe Monch
- "Rape Me", a song by Nirvana from the album In Utero
- Raped aka The Raped, a punk band later better known as Cuddly Toys
- Rape (//), a culinary name for members of the genus Lophius (monkfish), deriving from Spanish
- Rapeseed, or rape, a cultivated plant and oil source
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.