|Occupation||film writer, producer, and Rabbi|
|Employer||Jerusalem U, Clarion Project|
|Known for||Producing Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West|
|Relatives||twin brother Ephraim Shore the former head of HonestReporting, brother of David Shore, television producer and writer|
Raphael Shore is a Canadian-Israeli film writer, producer, and rabbi. He is the founder of Jerusalem U, a Jewish educational organization, and Clarion Project, whose stated mission is "exposing the dangers of Islamist extremism".
Early life and education
Shore is the twin brother of Ephraim Shore, the former head of HonestReporting and younger brother of television producer and writer David Shore. Shore has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto, Ontario.
Shore previously worked for Aish HaTorah, an Orthodox organization devoted to promoting Jewish learning, and has collaborated with HonestReporting, a pro-Israel media watchdog site formerly run by his brother Ephraim.
Shore wrote and produced the documentary films Relentless: The Struggle for Peace in the Middle East, Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West, The Third Jihad: Radical Islam's Vision for America, and IRANIUM.
Shore's documentary, Obsession, was distributed to 28 million voters throughout the United States during the 2008 United States presidential campaign. Shore has declined to reveal who funded both the production of the film or dissemination of the DVDs.
Shore produced the 2012 documentary Israel Inside: How a Small Nation Makes a Big Difference, narrated by Tal Ben-Shahar. The film explores parts of Israeli history and society that tend not to be addressed in mainstream coverage of the country.
- Daphna Berman. "Obsession Stokes Passions, Fears and Controversy". Haaretz. Retrieved 2008-10-19. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Jerusalem U Staff". Jerusalem U. Retrieved 5 November 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Clarion Project About Page". Clarion Project. Retrieved 5 November 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ali Gharib; Eli Clifton. "POLITICS: Neo-cons, Ex-Israeli Diplomats Push Islamophobic Video". Inter Press Service. Archived from the original on 2008-10-15. Retrieved 2008-10-19. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "David Shore Biography". TV.com. Retrieved 8 November 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Staff". Jerusalem U. Retrieved 8 November 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Eric Gorski (2008-09-23). "Muslim group seeks probe of 'radical Islam' DVD". Associated Press. Retrieved 2011-09-07. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Powerful New Film - Crossing the Line - Details Rise of Anti-Semitism on Campus, Feb. 22, 2010 
- Alarming anti-Israel activity at UC Irvine and other universities, Natalie Menaged and Alan Levine 
- Hoffman, Gil (25 March 2012). "Film aims to encapsulate 'Start-Up Nation's' success". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 25 March 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)