|Directed by||Jim Wynorski|
|Produced by||Roger Corman|
|November 6, 2001|
Raptor (also known as Carnosaur 4: Raptor) is a 2001 direct-to-video horror film directed by Jim Wynorski. It often reuses stock footage from the three Carnosaur films and follows the same basic premise of cloned dinosaurs running amok. It is the unofficial sequel to Carnosaur 3: Primal Species.
When a series of unexplained vicious animal attacks strikes his community, Sheriff Jim Tanner and his assistant Barbara trace them back to a Dr. Hyde, a former military researcher whose government funding for a dinosaur cloning project was cut. When the Pentagon discovers Hyde obtained foreign backing to continue his experiments, they send in a strike team to save Tanner and Barbara and stop Hyde.
- Eric Roberts as Sheriff Jim Tanner
- Melissa Brasselle as Barbara Phillips
- Corbin Bernsen as Dr. Frank Hyde
- Tim Abell as Captain Connelly
- William Monroe as Captain York
- Lorissa McComas as Lola Tanner, daughter of sheriff Jim Tanner
- Teresa DePriest as Karen Konbell, assistant of Dr. Frank Hyde
- Bruce Nozick as FBI agent
|This section requires expansion. (June 2015)|
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|