Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rapunzel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rapunzel is a character in a fairy tale recorded by the Brothers Grimm.
Rapunzel may also refer to:
- Rapunzel (book), 1997 children's picture book illustrated by Paul O. Zelinsky
- Rapunzel (Disney), Disney's version of Rapunzel and the heroine of Tangled
- Rapunzel (Once Upon a Time), a character from the ABC television series Once Upon a time
- Rapunzel (Shrek), a character from the Shrek film series
- Rapunzel (MÄR), a character in the manga and anime Märchen Awakens Romance
- "Rapunzel" (song), a Dave Matthews Band song from the album Before These Crowded Streets
- "Rapunzel", a Lenna Kuurmaa song from the album Lenna
- "Rapunzel", a Megaherz song from their 1998 album Kopfschuss
- "Rapunzel", an Emilie Autumn song from the album Enchant
- "Rapunzel", a Drapht song from the album The Life of Riley
- Rapunsel, Kari Rueslåtten's song from her album Demo Recordings (1995)
- Rapunzel plant, a common name for the plant Cynanchum viminale
- Rapunzel, a common name for the plant Valerianella locusta
- Barbie as Rapunzel, a direct-to-video Barbie movie based on the Brothers Grimm fairy tale
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rapunzel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.