From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rapunzel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rapunzel is a character in a fairy tale recorded by the Brothers Grimm.
Rapunzel may also refer to:
- Rapunzel (book), 1997 children's picture book illustrated by Paul O. Zelinsky
- Rapunzel (Disney), Disney's version of Rapunzel and the heroine of Tangled
- Rapunzel (Shrek), a character from the Shrek film series
- Rapunzel (MÄR), a character in the manga and anime Märchen Awakens Romance
- Rapunzel, a character in the Piers Anthony novels of Xanth
- "Rapunzel" (song), a Dave Matthews Band song from the album Before These Crowded Streets
- "Rapunzel", a Lenna Kuurmaa song from the album Lenna
- "Rapunzel", a Megaherz song from their 1998 album Kopfschuss
- "Rapunzel", an Emilie Autumn song from the album Enchant
- "Rapunzel", a Drapht song from the album The Life of Riley
- Rapunsel, Kari Rueslåtten's song from her album Demo Recordings (1995)
- Rapunzel plant, a common name for the plant Cynanchum viminale
- Rapunzel, a common name for the plant Valerianella locusta
- Barbie as Rapunzel, a direct-to-video Barbie movie based on the Brothers Grimm fairy tale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rapunzel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.