(Redirected from Rar)
RAR or Rar may refer to:
- Radio acoustic ranging, the first non-visual technique for determining a ship's position at sea
- "rar", the ISO 639-2 code for the Cook Islands Māori language
- RAR (file format), a compressed archive file format in computer software
- Rarotonga International Airport, Cook Islands, IATA code RAR
- Rarus, or Rar, a figure in Greek mythology
- Retinoic acid receptor, a type of nuclear receptor
- Rhodesian African Rifles, a unit of the Rhodesian Security Forces
- Rock Against Racism, UK movement
- Rock am Ring and Rock im Park, a German rock music festival
- Royal Australian Regiment, a unit of the Australian Army
- Grupo RAR, a Portuguese company
- WinRAR, RAR, and UNRAR computer software for compressed archive files
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.