From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rare usually refers to:
- Rare (company), a British video game development studio.
- Rare, a particular temperature of meat
- Something infrequent or scarce, see Scarcity.
- Rare species, a conservation category in biology designating the scarcity of an organism and implying a threat to its viability
Rare may also refer to:
- Réseaux Associés pour la Recherche Européenne, a computer networking organisation known since 1994 as TERENA
- Rare (conservation organization), an environmentalist group
- Rare (Northern Irish band), a musical group from Northern Ireland
- Rare (Serbian band), a Serbian alternative rock band
- Rare (Asia album), an album by the progressive rock artist Asia
- Rare (David Bowie album), a compilation album by singer-songwriter David Bowie
- Rare, Vol. 1, the first of two B-side compilation albums by synthpop group Ultravox
- Rare, Vol. 2, the second of the two B-side compilation albums by Ultravox
- Rare!, a compilation album by the U.S. rock band Crack the Sky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.