From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rare Earth)
Rare earth may refer to:
- Rare earth elements, a group of elements on the periodic table
- Rare earth mineral, a mineral substantively composed of these elements
- Rare-earth magnet, a type of magnet that employs rare earth elements to increase effectiveness
- Rare Earth hypothesis, the theory that complex life in the universe is exceptionally rare
- Rare Earth (book), a book by Peter Ward, a geologist and paleontologist, and Donald E. Brownlee
- Rare Earth (band), an American musical group
- Rare Earth Records, a subsidiary of Motown Records which produced rock music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rare earth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.